Compressor Repair Experts
When your compressor runs ineffectively, or worse, completely shuts down, our trained consultants are always on call. We service compressors and parts at your worksite or in our state-of-the-art shop for evaluation, recommendation, and repair. We have over 100+ years of combined experience to find and fix the problem.
1. We inspect the compressor and provide customers a detailed status analysis.
2. Based on the assessment, we repair the issue at your worksite or in our shop.
3. If your compressor or parts needs to repaired in our facility, our team preps, packs, and ships it.
4. If needed, we supply cranes or other needed heavy equipment for transport.
5. Based on the compressor's life span, we offer the option to overhaul your compressor into a brand-new rebuild, which includes preventative maintenance services at a discounted rate.
We Can Do More Together
Worthington Compressor and National Compressor Services (NCS) join forces to create a powerhouse of elite compressor resources throughout Georgia, across the U.S., and around the globe. Our combined team delivers unmatched service so customers reduce downtime, increase equipment efficiency, and save overall cost. We have more than 200 years combined experience in this industry to keep your system up running.You'll find our services extensive and exceptional:
• Certified technician
• Field and shop services
• Compressor controls
• Compressor maintenance, repair, rebuild, and parts sales for all manufacturers.
• Expertise in air dryers and rotary screw
• Distribution of various OEM brands, including Kobelco "Oil Free"
• Complete airend rebuilds
• Rental units
To contact National Compressor Services, call (404) 410-4055.
To contact Worthington Compressor Services, call (800) 892-6189.